Department of Mechanical Engineering
A diploma course in Mechanical Engineering department is a 3 years long course in which students primarily develops his theoretical concept s as well as practical approach.
Mechanical Engineering department will strive to provide excellent technical education and create diploma Mechanical Engineers with innovative technical skills favorable to the industry society and pursuing higher education. .
- To provide quality technical education and create awareness about the latest technological trends through continuous Industry Institute Interaction.
- To provide adequate technical ambiance for the overall development of the students and the faculties.
A diploma in Mechanical Engineering shapes the students in order to suit the industrial requirement.
Sectors where you can go after attaining diploma in Mechanical Engineering:-
Lot of Private Companies are giving opportunities to freshers holding diploma in mechanical engineering stream like Tata Motors, HCL, Siemens, Jhon Deere, Sigma, L & T,etc. Some private sectors where a diploma holder finds a Job as
There are a great opportunity for students completing their diploma in mechanical engineering department. The Govt. sectors who hire J.E in mechanical engineering dept. are
IOCL, SAIL, DRDO, COAL INDIA, ISRO, INDIAN RAILWAY, MDL, ETC.
Come and explore the kingdom of Mechanical Engineering. Step into the right place for studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Department.
After the completion of 3 years diploma, candidates are also eligible to get admission in various Degree programme such as B.Tech in engineering and also in other higher studies equivalent to such courses.
Program Educational Objectives(PEO)
1. Provide socially responsible, environment friendly solutions to Mechanical Engineering related broad-based problems adapting professional ethics.
2. Adapt state-of-art Mechanical Engineering broad-based technologies to work in multi-disciplinary work environment.
3. Solve broad-based problems individually and as a team member communicating effectively in the world of work
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
1. Modern software usage: Use latest Mechanical engineering related software’s of simple design, drafting, manufacturing, maintenance and documentation of mechanical engineering components and processes.
2. Equipment and Instruments: Maintain equipment and instruments related to Mechanical Engineering.
3. Mechanical engineering processes: Manage mechanical engineering processes by selecting and scheduling relevant equipment, substrates, quality control techniques and operational parameters
Program Outcomes (PO)
1. Basic Knowledge: Ability to use basic knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering and apply them to solve problems specific to mechanical engineering.
2. Discipline Knowledge: Ability to apply specific knowledge pertaining to material selection, strength of parts, and design of machine elements, thermal-fluid systems, production engineering and automobile field.
3. Experiment and practice: Ability to conduct tests, measurements, analysis and perform experiments for solving engineering problems.
4. Engineering tools: Ability to utilize engineering and technical tools, software’s and various information sources to achieve objectives in engineering field.
5. The engineering and society: Ability to serve the society by demonstrating scientific temperament and imbibing best practices in safety, health and discipline in ones personality.
6. Environment and sustainability: Ability to incorporate the principles of environmental protection and demonstrate the knowledge for sustainable development.
7. Ethics: Ability to work with professional behavior, ethics and moral values to fulfill responsibilities in engineering practices.
8. Individual and team work: Ability to lead and contribute as an effective member of multi-disciplinary team constituted for various purposes.
9. Communication: Ability to communicate effectively in engineering and non engineering community through technical reports and presentations.